ruggedswitch.com is now middlesexcollege.edu

Paying For College


Financial Aid

We’re committed to helping you afford a college education.






Scholarships

The Middlesex College Foundation has distributed more than $12 million in scholarships to more than 15,000 deserving students. We currently have 120 scholarships available to qualified students.

Learn more about our available scholarships


Payment Plan

Middlesex College offers a four-installment payment plan to provide a convenient option for payment of tuition. After the initial down payment of 25%, three payments will be due for the remaining 75% of your tuition and fees.

Enrollment in the plan requires a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 that is added to your first payment. You may enroll in the plan at any time.

View payment plan details and restrictions







Middlesex College Students - Want a Paid Internship?

Middlesex College students may be eligible for a paid internship in the following industries: Advanced Manufacturing; Construction & Utilities; Financial Services; Health Care; Life Sciences; Retail, Hospitality & Tourism; Technology; or Transportation, Logistics & Distribution.

Interested students currently enrolled in classes should call Career Services at 732-906-2595 to schedule an appointment to meet with Charlotte Quigley, Manager, Career and Transfer Services. Bring a draft of your résumé with you to the appointment (Need help with your résumé? Use our Résumé Builder).

This opportunity is made possible by the Many Paths, One Future Internship Grant program.



Start Your Journey

Learn more about what Middlesex College can offer you.

Schedule a Visit